Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Favorite Fabric...

Hi guys! 

Wow....long time no posts eh? Well times are a-changin and I am getting back on it! 

So I could go on rambling about nonsense for hours (paragraphs...?) but if you are anything like me when it comes to viewing blogs...IT IS STRAIGHT TO THE PICTURES EVERY TIME! So Lets do just that! 

DSC04685

My favorite fiber has always and will always be polyester...just because it is SO versatile. For example polyester creates my favorite fabric: Chiffon! As you can see, I love it so much I make entire outfits using it! 

DSC04673

This outfit is so perfect for summer because it keeps you cool with out lookin' like a damn fool (...lol...?)! But in all seriousness keeping cool while looking cute is VERY challenging in central AZ...Like it is near impossible.

I forgot I left this necklace in the sun the other day and BOY HOWDY I thought I had 3rd degree burns after I picked it up! :[ 

This is one of my favorite necklaces though. Bought it for about $8 at the Tempe Festival of the Arts in March. Take that Nastygal! 

DSC04678

I have been wanting to talk about these Nine West platforms for the past month as well! They have about a 1/2in drop which is PERFECT for me! They are possibly the most comfortable sandals I have ever owned...love them so much! 

DSC04676

After I put the outfit on I felt it needed a bit of spunk...so I found a intense lipgloss by Lipfusion and I mean intense!

I feel it really pulled everything together so I did not feel so "going to brunch" if that even makes sense? 

DSC04694

 

So that's it for today! Make sure you check back here soon because I am ready to post so many summer looks! :] 

Incase you missed the video (how would you even see this blog if you weren't watching?) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5mlTbKo15g

No comments: